UI suggestions (v7.0.2.24)

If you have any ideas how we can improve Sticky Password, ideas for new features etc. post it here.

UI suggestions (v7.0.2.24)

Postby necros » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Hey, i'm new to StickyPassword. I've been trying it out for a few days and so far i like it a lot - especially the browser integration and automatic form filling.

I'd like to help you make the app better, so here is some suggestions to improve the UI:

- when editing a phone number in identity, the form should be filled with current phone number (it's empty now)
- cloud synchronization should be a background process, so it doesn't block the UI
- more actions should be able to be bound to keyboard shortcuts (password generator, copy login, copy password, etc..)
- there should be an option to choose the color of highlighted fields in the browser (firefox). i think of red highlight as an error.
- after closing then reopening the desktop app, numbers that idicate the number of logins under each group disappear (until you expand that group again)
- 'Ungroup' should invoke a confirm dialog (at least if that group is not empty)
- 'Move to Group' - there should be an option to move Group to root

Let me know what you think. I will occasionally update this thread as I come across more thing I would like to be improved.
necros

Re: UI suggestions (v7.0.2.24)

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi,

thank you for your suggestions. We will discuss the in our team.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests