yes of course. You can see you passwords in Manage Database section.
1) Go to the Sticky Password system tray menu
2) Select "Manage Database" option
3) Select an account that you want to check
4) Double-click on it or select "Edit" from the menu at the top of the screen
5) In Login information tab in the newly opened window, you can see your Login and Password for selected account. Display your password by clicking on the "eye" symbol in the Password field.
Sticky Password Team
We are on Facebook and Twitter too: