To export your passwords from Roboform 6:
1. Click on the Roboform TaskBar icon
2. Select “Logins”
3. Select “Print list”
4. Enter your Roboform Master Password if necessary
5. Let the Print list window opened
To import Roboform exported passwords into Sticky Password:
1. Click on the Sticky Password system tray icon
2. Select “Manage Database”
3. Click on “Import” (in the bottom part of the window)
4. Select “AI Roboform passcards” from the list and press “Load passwords...”
5. Select the possibility Load from running AI Roboform instance (click on the button “AI Roboform…”)
6. Select each checkbox with the data that you would like to import.
7. Once you have completed your selection, click “Import” to begin importing passwords and data into Sticky Password. During the import process, Sticky Password will compare the data in both databases. When conflicting data are found, you will be prompted by the Merge operation conflict dialog to decide whether to overwrite the current Sticky Password Account with the imported data, or to create a new Account in Sticky Password.
8. After Sticky Password has imported the passwords you have selected, you will be prompted to remove passwords still retained in the system cache. Click the box to Remove passwords from system cache, and then select “Only imported passwords” or “All unprotected passwords”. Click “Remove” to clear the passwords from the system cache, or “Finish” to exit the Import process without deleting the passwords.