thank you for reporting. We´ll fix it.
Now it´s possible to handle it using the Manual Form Edit feature. Sticky Password now selects wrong form on the website.
1) click on the Sticky Password system tray icon and select Manage Database from the menu
2) select the account that you would like to edit
3) select "Edit“ (from the menu at the top of the Manage account window)
4) in the Edit account window choose "Manual form edit“ (from the menu on the left side of the window)
5) click on "Edit form fields“ option to open the Edit form and load the website of the Account
(NOTE: it may take a few moments for the website to load, please be patient)
The Edit form will open in a new Sticky Password window. Your web-page will be displayed in the bottom half of the window. The top half of the window shows the active fields on the web-page that require data entry. Here you will be able to select the behavior of the fields. Fields for which Sticky Password will populate data are shown with a 'check' mark.
By 'checking' or 'un-checking' one of the fields, you are able to manually change the 'value' that you would like Sticky Password to populate each time the web-page is accessed.
Sticky Password Team
We are on Facebook and Twitter too: