Multipage Login - A Suggestion

Please post here questions and problems with filling forms and account details on websites.

Multipage Login - A Suggestion

Postby JimBob » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Several web-sites will lead me through multi-page steps to log into an account. Your aid in showing the initial page and allowing us to dictate settings in Manual Form Layout's Manual Form Edit is very well thought out; thank you.

I would like to suggest that SP allow me to ask the Manual Form Edit to record the stepping to the next page rather than the "Enter the password". Something like "Step to next page" which would send a button click to the server and move on to the next web page and form fill there.

An example: ING DIRECT puts up the initial login page asking for Account Number. (Also several check-boxes like "Hide my typing that I can control with Manual Form Edit too - sweet). The next page asks two security questions that I would have to fill in manually at login time. Again "step to next page" where ING DIRECT displays a picture and phrase that I've present (I doubt you can do anything here except have this ING page display. But on this page, the third, they have me enter my 8-digit PIN with their virtual keyboard. This might be controllable if you can see their keypad and then simulate the keypresses.

Thanks,
Jim
JimBob
New user

Re: Multipage Login - A Suggestion

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Jim,

thank you for your suggestion.

We´ll discuss your suggestion in our team but I don´t know if it will be possible to implement it.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Problems with websites