Hi, just read on your Twitter page that you are busy working on a new version.
I have a licence for SP ver 4 and wanted to upgrade, but if you are already busy with the next version, I might just as well wait for it to come out otherwise I have to pay upgrade fees twice in a relatively short period. (Times are a bit tough for me right now.)
My main concern is for how long I can keep using SP 4 and retain full functionality with Chrome? Will I at least be able to use it with Chrome until the next version of SP is realeased?