I find it very annoying and sometimes even destructive that each and every entry is created as autologon!
Once my feature request in this matter is published (approved by moderator) I'll link to it here and I was glad if you supported that request.
edit: here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74755
All support was able to suggest me was to manually edit each and every single of my 300++ passwords to disable auto logon.
As that is simply ridiculous I found a better way. Hope this helps others!!
- make a backup copy of your *.pws password database
- EXPORT the whole database (unencrypted!) to MyDatabase.xml
- open MyDatabase.xml with any text editor (notepad, wordpad, ...)
- hit CTRL-H (search and replace) and replace AutoSubmitAfterLoading="true" (please note: there is a single space after "true" which is to be replaced too) by "" (nothing, empty string, simply leave lower box completely empty)
- save MyDatabase.xml
- import MyDatabase.xml into SP, overwriting all old entries.