Computer acting strange after running StickyPassword

Computer acting strange after running StickyPassword

Postby Number9 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 am

Hello,

I have the PRO version of StickyPassword on my laptop. Over the last couple of days, the laptop has been acting strange. Both FireFox and Chrome, each the latest, are acting very slow, non-responsive at times. Also, clicking on button in Windows is slow... Has anyone else reported this? I have several hundred password in the safe. I have uninstalled StickyPassword and will run the laptop for the next day or so to see if things return to normal. I will post my findings...

Thanks,
Number9
New user

Re: Computer acting strange after running StickyPassword

Postby petr.pinkas » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 am

Hello, no, we have no suspicious behavior like slowing down the browsers from other users. See how it will work without Sticky Password and let us know. Which PC configuration do you have?
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby Number9 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi,

Well I have been running for a couple of days now without issue which is unfortunate... :(

When you said "which PC configuration do you have?", I assume you you are asking for which OS version and browser. I am using Windows 7 x64, FireFox and Chrome (the latest version of each).

One example of strangeness I was seeing is that in Chrome, after a while, I could no longer press the "wrench" icon to bring up settings... Why Sticky Password would have anything to do with that, I do not know? All that I know is that once I uninstalled Sticky Password, Chrome has been running for two days now without issue.

I will continue to investigate...

Thanks,
Number9
New user

Postby Number9 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 am

Hi,

After further investigation, I have not found any reason why StickyPassword is causing issue on my laptop. Since I have removed it, everything has been fine. :( Any ideas?
Number9
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:44 am

Have you tried to install it back? Is it causing the same issues again? Please be sure you use the latest version of Google Chrome and Sticky Password. You can download the latest Sticky Password here http://www.stickypassword.com/download?src=submenu
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby Number9 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I just reinstalled. I will see what happens and post my findings...
Number9
New user

Return to Sticky Password PRO 6