Firefox and Google Chrome issues

Firefox and Google Chrome issues

Postby kiteboarder » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 am

FIXED!

Hi, I have downloaded the new SP 7 Desktop (Thanks!), imported my PWS and cannot get the little SP launch icon in top right corner to respond (when I click it nothing happens) in Google Chrome version 32.0.1700.76
*I have uninstalled/reinstalled the addon as recommended in FAQ still to no avail.

Also in Firefox I get this error trying to install plug in... Error installing autofill plugin in to Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox have disabled the autofill plugin.

Thanks much and hope to have a fix soon but for now can go direct to SP and launch from there but dearly miss the ease of addon. ;)

*Going to download Opera now and see how that works.

Edit: Downloaded Opera and SP icon does not show yet in SP Settings it shows installed...

**I have an SSD drive that I use just for Windows and a normal hard drive that I use for my programs and everything else.

SP seems to have manually installed itself to C drive which is the SSD drive by default as it gave me no option on where to install it.

Update: Google Chrome & Opera now are mysteriously working again but FF is not.

Update: Just dug deeper into Firefox and if anyone else is experiencing the same thing: Top left corner in FF, Click Add Ons / Click Extensions then make sure SP is "Enabled".

One would assume that by installing it that it would be enabled by default but that was not the case here.
Last edited by kiteboarder on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiteboarder
New user

Re: Firefox and Google Chrome issues

Postby John Flyer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:52 pm

kiteboarder wrote:**I have an SSD drive that I use just for Windows and a normal hard drive that I use for my programs and everything else.

SP seems to have manually installed itself to C drive which is the SSD drive by default as it gave me no option on where to install it.

+1
Please reintroduce the possibility to change the destination.
John Flyer
Experienced user

Return to Sticky Password 7 Desktop