To enter your User Name and Password in the Windows 7 Remote Desktop Connection, perform the following steps:
1. Run Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Enter Computer name in the "Computer" field.
3. Check the "Allow me to save credentials" checkbox.
4. Click "Connect".
5. The "Windows Security" dialog will appear. Enter your User name and Password.
6. Click on the Sticky Password Caption Button and select "Add account" item.
7. Save the account.
8. Click "OK".
Every time when you open the RDC and click on Connect, Sticky Password will fill the necessary information.
If several logins have been saved in Sticky Password, you will be prompted to choose the desired login.
Sticky Password Team
We are on Facebook and Twitter too: