SP 4.0.2.164

SP 4.0.2.164

Postby JV_UK » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 am

Dear SP Developers

I have just downloaded this new build and it's great! I love the new logo. It works much better with FireFox too. The new automatic feedback feature on problematic websites is great! Makes life so much easier for all of us.

There is no changelog yet, so I don't know what else has changed. I can only comment on my experiences so far.

This is a really impressive build. Keep up the good work!

Kind regards
JV
JV_UK
New user

Re: SP 4.0.2.164

Postby petr.pinkas » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We really appreciate and we are glad, that you like the new user interface and logo.

I have just added the changelog here:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=650
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby NubCake » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

I installed the new version too and it works great, but i dont know if this is only happening to me, but Sticky Password shuts down every xx minutes, i dont know how many minutes and i need to run it again, otherwise everything else works perfectly, do only i have this problem? The previous version worked fine for me.
NubCake
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Have you checked your settings?

Settings - Database - Automatick locking
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby NubCake » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 am

Nah, it wasnt that, i dont know what it was, but SP didnt lock it shited down (like i would click End Task in Task manager), anyway i did clean install now and i think it works great now, Sticky Password didnt shut down yet and it is already few hours, so i think everything is ok, maybe it was the problem, cuz i didnt uninstal previous version before installing this new one, sorry for bothering you and thanks for the great program.

PS: Cant wait for 4.1 version of Sticky Password for Google Chrome support :P

Oh and btw, just curious, does this version already support Version 4 (Beta) of firefox, cuz in addons it says for versions 0.0-4.0, but i wanted to be sure and ask before installing the beta version?

Greetings
NubCake
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi, you can download the version with the support of Chorme right now from our website. Just be sure, we have still some issues with Chrome, so it maybe will not work on 100 %, but you should be able to use most of the functions now with Chrome. Try it out.

Well in general we're trying to support also the beta versions of Firefox, but as they are releasing their beta builds pretty often, we can react on it with some delay, so install it only on your own risk please.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Sticky Password 4