add cloud option like dropbox

add cloud option like dropbox

Postby Hamid » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

hi
please add cloud option like dropbox for keep all devices in sync.
in windows or mac i can save database in dropbox folder but iphone software does not have dropbox option.
if you add cloud option i can easily keep sticky password in sync on all of my computers and mobile devices.
thanks
Hamid

Re: add cloud option like dropbox

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi,

we are recently working on some solution which should resolve such issues. We will try to make it available as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

thanks you

Postby chongwenlim » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 am

thanks for the information, been looking for something like this. hope that it works.
chongwenlim

Postby e_z_minded_guy » Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am

Any Updates on this issue?? I tried to use Dropbox and iFile to set up the database but unfortunately I wasn't able to get it set up via this method. I have never been a fan of iTunes, thus I do not have it installed on my computer and it would be much more convenient to keep the database synced via Dropbox, Sticky Password Servers and/or even one's own personal web server.

Due to the lack of import/sync options, I will not be using Sticky Password as my main Password Manager - I will continue to use 1Password and iKeePass in the meantime.

Please update the software to be more flexible with these options a.s.a.p. and keep up the great work as this software has great potential!
e_z_minded_guy

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue May 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Multiplatform and online solution is still under development sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long, it is pretty much heavy work.

Thanks for understanding.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby e_z_minded_guy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:27 am

Any update on this topic? Is this something that will be implemented anytime soon? I'm a professional programmer and I'd be happy to give some direction if it is needed to help achieve this goal. I'm sure that this is an option that will greatly increase the number of users for the software, I hope that it can be resolved soon.
e_z_minded_guy

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi, we should have it done by the end of the year - online synchronization as a first phase of the online version. Thanks for understanding.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby e_z_minded_guy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I will await the update and if you need any beta testers, please feel free to let me know.
e_z_minded_guy

Return to Sticky Password for iPhone (Sticky Password 6)