several requests

several requests

Postby gippo75 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 am

- It's possible to add an option to attach image file in an account?
For example in my cellular login data I usually attach the photo of card data (id, pin and puk number...), the similar thing with the credit card data.
- It's also possible add choose special icons for particular account?
- I use a free tools to store software registration code and data (example registration email), it's possible add this feature?
- is possible to expand the search in identities filed? I'm goid to use the same database with the future android version so I need, for example, to find the credit card pin searching the name "visa".

There is a chance to participate in the beta test of android app?

thank you for your attention,
best regards
gippo75

Re: several requests

Postby Evzen » Sun May 05, 2013 3:32 pm

gippo75 wrote:- It's possible to add an option to attach image file in an account?
For example in my cellular login data I usually attach the photo of card data (id, pin and puk number...), the similar thing with the credit card data.
No need to attach photo, just write the numbers to the account comment field
gippo75 wrote:- I use a free tools to store software registration code and data (example registration email), it's possible add this feature?
Just copy&paste the data (e.g. the email content) to a Secure Memo
Evzen
Experienced user

Postby gippo75 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Evzen wrote:No need to attach photo, just write the numbers to the account comment field

Sorry but my english was not perfect... I'll try to explain better what I need... I take photo of some sheet/plastic badge gived by bank, cellular providets and similar so in case of doubt i can check if there is an problem. I use a free program than allow this, so I have asked if is possible add this feature.
gippo75

Postby Evzen » Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 am

I understood you perfectly.
All I'm saying is that for that purpose it's much better to read the data from the card only once and write it to the comment field for easy copy&paste access, instead of having to read it from the photo repeatedly every time you need it.
Evzen
Experienced user

Postby gippo75 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 am

ah ok, now I have understood what you mean.

In my intention I add pin and other code in the note and not for daily use but I want add the photo only like backup and fast find in case of need.
gippo75

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you for your suggestions.

If you would like to participate on testing of the Beta for Android, please send us your name and e-mail at support@stickypassword.com.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests