You Already Have a Password, so Why Do You Need Sticky Password?
If you have a lot of subscriptions and logins to different web sites,
- have ever been frustrated from having to remember a login password that you have not used in two months,
- or had the password that you use for everything stolen and perhaps used to steal sensitive data from you,
you are definitely in the market for a professional password manager and form filler.
Why do you need Sticky Password? To protect your online identity and relieve you of the mundane task of having to remember every password and login ID that you’ve ever used.
But there are automatic Firefox form filler applications. There are automatic Internet Explorer form filler applications. What are the advantages of a password management and form filling application?
On top of being an online form filler , Sticky Password has many more features than any form filler Firefox or Internet Explorer gives away for free. The Sticky Password form filler program also:
- Generates hard to crack passwords
- Gives you automatic login to your favorite sites
- Encrypts your data to insure the highest level of protection available to you
- Automatically stores those hard to crack passwords – which are also hard to remember
- Allows you to fill in online forms with a single click without compromising security
- Gives you added protection against phishers and keylogging programs and hacker attempts
- Organizes your password data
Sticky Password offers even more functionality for the webmaster, who has much more to lose if he or she cannot remember a password, or a password is hacked. Multilevel web sites with multiple access levels are almost guaranteed to have an extensive password structure, and different employees within the same building may or may not need access to different levels of passwords. Sticky Password makes this daunting task quite easy, by organizing your password structure for you and protecting each password level separately.
Sticky Password supports major web browsers and instant messengers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, iTunes, Skype, Chrome by Google, Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Trillian, and many others. Sticky Password is also available in many languages, should the need arise (this is also a great way to create easy to remember unhackable passwords with special characters!)
Sticky Password also has mobile functionality, an absolute must in the online business and personal environments of today. Feel free to take your passwords on the go with the portable function of the program, and feel protected with the same protection mechanisms.
All in all, a one stop shop for your password management needs -- Sticky Password -- provides the plug and play solution for your protection and efficiency. Never worry about your password situation again, and organize your online personal or business lifestyle once and for all.