Sticky Password is proud to be a Supporting Partner of QuBit Conference 2017 – the 4th annual cyber community event to be held in Prague, Czech Republic on April 4-6.
About QuBit Conference
Known as the universe of cyber security and digital forensics, QuBit is a unique event that fosters the growth of new ideas within the community of cybersecurity industry professionals and academics. At QuBit, cyberspace professionals come together to present, discuss, debate, exchange and explore best practices, real-life stories, strategies and mind-opening ideas.
Attendees have personal access to the best and brightest minds in information security across multiple industries. QuBit 2017 is designed to drive new ideas to tackle actual cyber threats. The conference will cover topics like risk management, security governance, incident response, SCADA, the future of security and security strategy.
5 Reasons You Should Attend QuBit
- To add to your ongoing professional development
- To experience a technical conference that will challenge you
- To join the supportive cybersecurity community
- To engage in quality networking and relationship-building
- To visit Prague in the Spring (the best time of year to visit!)
You won’t want to miss it!
Here’s what a few attendees had to say about the event: