Trouble with hide card number & hide email

Please report here any crashes, errors, application hanging issues etc.

Trouble with hide card number & hide email

Postby wingalls » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 pm

I change hide/show credit card number but I do not see any effect. The number still shows in the Finance header as well as in the Identity header. Also I set up a second Identity and forgot to click the "Hide Email" box and it will change the Identity header when i went back and clicked it later.
wingalls

Re: Trouble with hide card number & hide email

Postby Evzen » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

The credit card number is not hidden completely, but the middle part of it is replaced by "X" letters, effectively making the displayed number useless for bystanders, etc.

Don't know what exactly you mean by the other problem... if the summary/header shows something you don't want (could it be the timezone?), you should be able to remove it by editing the data in the identity details.
Evzen
Experienced user

Postby wingalls » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

I see the change of card number now. The other question is what exactly is meant by the "Hide Email" checkbox?
wingalls

Postby Evzen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 am

This is simply a "preset" for option available in some registration forms, e.g. "Hide my email from being seen by other forum members".
If you set this ON in your identity, then Sticky will automatically set this option on if it detects it in a form which you fill using your identity.
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Errors, crashes