FireFox icon

FireFox icon

Postby thebiggestnoob » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am

I just got StickyPassword and I wanted to ask/suggest the following:
I can not hide StickyPassword icon on the FireFox's Navigation Toolbar.I press Customize on FireFox then drag-n-drop the StickyPassword icon in the little FireFox box to remove it then I press Save changes.After restarting FireFox browser,the Sticky icon is on the same place again and it's truly big and takes up lots of space(I have many icons so I'm trying to save space).So the icon never goes away.Since I already have StickyPassword running on bottom(Taskbar),that would be nice if you could add a feature to remove the FireFox icon or at least allow us to hide it or rename it to something like "SP" so it will take very little space.

Thank you !
thebiggestnoob
New user

Re: FireFox icon

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi!

Unfortunately it´s not possible to remove the Caption Button from Firefox if you would like to use Sticky Password in this browser.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby thebiggestnoob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

I actually like this button now.I found a way to make icons small so it won't take up too much space.I right-clicked on FireFox>Customize> Show:Icons (instead of Icons and Text).This way the long text is gone so all I have is a small and beautiful icon xD

ty
thebiggestnoob
New user

Postby Evzen » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

Exactly. One would expect that people KNOW the capabilities of the browsers...
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests