PC <-> Mobile Sync

PC <-> Mobile Sync

Postby nick » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Suggest being able to sync between PCs and mobile devices using a service such as DropBox or Skydrive or iCloud. Having to manually sync my iPhone and iPad via iTunes is problematic since they can quickly get out of date.
nick
New user

Re: PC <-> Mobile Sync

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 am

Hello Nick, we are currently working on an online synchronization, so this suggestion will become true this year.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby artoor » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

nick wrote:Suggest being able to sync between PCs and mobile devices using a service such as DropBox or Skydrive or iCloud. Having to manually sync my iPhone and iPad via iTunes is problematic since they can quickly get out of date.

Do you really believe that Dropbox, or Skydrive is a good idea? I don't think so! The only ona secure and private cloud is Spideroak. Trust me - you don't wan't to share your db file with the others.
Regards!
artoor

Postby petr.pinkas » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 am

Both should be fine as our encrypted database can not be opened by anyone without the Master Password.. so Dropbox, Skydrive, iCloud and Spideroak are just fine.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby yuyuki » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi,

I'm really interested by this feature.

I've seen a new application « Dashlane » which makes already the cloud synchronization between PC <-> Android.

If we can put easily the DB file on a cloud or ftp it will be wonderful.

At my work Dashlane connection is blocked ... so the choose with ftp perso is also a good idea.

Thank you for your job
yuyuki
New user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests