Check 'remember me' when logging in

Check 'remember me' when logging in

Postby cnitin » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello,

I want sticky to suggest following features in Sticky Password:

It should be able to check the 'remember me/password' or 'automatically log me in next time' box automatically. When logging in using Sticky Password, remember password check box is unchecked. So every time opening a site like gmail or facebook, I need to log in which is not required on my personal system.

Other solution to this could be that Sticky Password only fill the username and password and do not submit the form and leave it on user to check the box and log in.

An interface should be made to drag and drop username and password from Sticky Password to web sites which do not support right click or copy/paste operation (such as onlinesbi.com). This will be useful when Sticky Password extension is not compatible with browser.

Thanks
Nitin Chauhan
cnitin

Re: Check 'remember me' when logging in

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 am

Hello, thanks for the suggestions.

The first issue however should be possible to handle via manual edit of the autofill feature in particular account. Which version do you use?
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby cnitin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the support. I tried the manual editing option and was able to get the required results. However there should be some option other than manual editing form as checking the option each time when saving password or editing the database is not possible. Also with this option (manual edit), it always remember the login whether I want or not.

I have Sticky Password PRO 5.0.8.254

Regards
Nitin Chauhan
cnitin

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

If you will check the "remember me" or whatever it is called on particular site button, the state of the button will be transfered as it is to the account setting. Option to always remember the login is good idea, we will discuss this in our team.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests