I find it very annoying and sometimes even destructive that each and every entry is created as autologon!
a) a feature to globally disable auto logon, no matter what the actual passwords are set to
b) a feature to preset the value for auto-logon to true/false for each newly created password entry
c) the checkbox "auto logon" placed ON the add password dialog so it's quickly en/disabled before saving
d) a hotkey doing the same (say holding CTRL or SHIFT key pressed while page loads) for the entry to be loaded and entered into the webpage, but not submitted automatically
Not all are necessary. b) was a good start, as was c). d) was a good addition anyway.
edit: use cases:
- you want to check a forum w/o appearing online
- you want to check an online store w/o them tracking you
- you want to add another account to a webpage (for yourself, your wife, ...)
- you log off a webpage which then redirects you to a login screen (where you do NOT want to be logged in again)
- you need to create users in any web interface (appliance, app, whatever) where you stored admin login in SP
Last edited by PIGCH
on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.