Secure Memo – Display Window

Secure Memo – Display Window

Postby John Flyer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 pm

When a secure memo is displayed, the position is fixed. Is it possible to make it movable?

(When the memo window is hiding something on the screen, I have to use 'copy all to clipboard', paste into Notepad and move the Notepad window to an appropriate position.)
John Flyer
Experienced user

Re: Secure Memo – Display Window

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 am

Thanks for the suggestion, we will think about that, it is reasonable to have a floating Secure Memo.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby John Flyer » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 pm

The display window has a helpful text at the bottom: “Click any word or select text in the memo to copy it to clipboard.”

Yes, it is very convenient to click a field like 'john.flyer@dot.com' to copy the email address to the clipboard. But if you click a name like 'John Flyer', you will have 'John' or 'Flyer' in the clipboard. To retrieve the complete name you have to drag and copy (ctrl-c) the ordinary way. It is the same with a license key like 'ABC-123-xyz'. The hyphen is treated like a space.

Suggestion: In addition to a floating memo window, I should like to have a 'click-to-copy' feature for the complete field content. Is it possible?

PS: I am looking forward to v7. Sticky Password has become part of my base of “must have programs”.
John Flyer
Experienced user

Postby chaosxian » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 pm

John Flyer wrote:When a secure memo is displayed, the position is fixed. Is it possible to make it movable?

+1 :D
chaosxian
Experienced user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests