Family Account

Family Account

Postby Angel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 am

I know the answer for Sticky Password 4 but I would like to know if there are any plans or discussions with SP5 on changing the ideas that each person in a household only has one computer. I currently would LOVE to have sticky password on my work laptop that I tote around however I'd settle for just having 2 installs... one for my desktop and one for my personal laptop that I use for photography and surfing on the go..

As a side note on this... any ideas if SP will ever store passwords online for us? It would be great for syncing up our passwords
Angel
New user

Re: Family Account

Postby UPieper » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

To the devellopers: if this is going to be implemented please make it optional for the user....I know that many users feel uneasy storing their password online.

As a side note on this... any ideas if SP will ever store passwords online for us? It would be great for syncing up our passwords
UPieper
New user

Postby robert122 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Angel wrote:I know the answer for Sticky Password 4 but I would like to know if there are any plans or discussions with SP5 on changing the ideas that each person in a household only has one computer. I currently would LOVE to have sticky password on my work laptop that I tote around however I'd settle for just having 2 installs... one for my desktop and one for my personal laptop that I use for photography and surfing on the go..

this facility exists already if you use the portable version.
robert122

Postby Angel » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 am

True.. Some folks are uneasy about that. I suppose in a way, that would really be an indication that the online probably won't be implemented.

I can respect those that don't want their data online though it is strange if you ask me since there's online banking, online credit cards, etc. Heck, some banks are strictly online these days (Ally, INGdirect)
Angel
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes, online version topic is absolutely typical conversation - one wants it, one not, so we are the same about the development of this feature. It is still in our plans and decisions.

Angel - regarding our licensing - it will be the same as in v4, so one license for 1 PC. You can have as many users on the PC as you can, but if you have a desktop and laptop, you have to buy 2 licenses. Watch out our site for special discounts for multiple licenses.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby Angel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 am

petr.pinkas wrote:Yes, online version topic is absolutely typical conversation - one wants it, one not, so we are the same about the development of this feature. It is still in our plans and decisions.

Perhaps an optional feature.
Angel
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Angel wrote:
petr.pinkas wrote:Yes, online version topic is absolutely typical conversation - one wants it, one not, so we are the same about the development of this feature. It is still in our plans and decisions.

Perhaps an optional feature.

Yes, we will maybe add it as an optional extra service.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby andres52 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 pm

I use http://www.dropbox.com/ to synchronize my password database online.
andres52

Postby Angel » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Dang, that's a good idea. Thanks.
Angel
New user

Return to Sticky Password PRO 5