To export your passwords from LastPass:
1) Click on the LastPass icon implemented in your browser
2) Select “Tools”
3) Select “Export to”
4) Select “LastPass CSV file“
5) Entitle the exported file and save it to a location on your computer
To import Lastpass exported passwords into Sticky Password:
1) Click on the Sticky Password system tray icon
2) Select “Manage Database”
3) Click on “Import” (in the bottom part of the window)
4) Select “LastPass passwords” from the list and press “Load passwords...”
5) Find the LastPass exported file on your computer and press “Open” to reveal the list of accounts and data that can be imported.
6) Select each checkbox with the data that you would like to import.
7) Once you have completed your selection, click “Import” to begin importing passwords and data into Sticky Password. During the import process, Sticky Password will compare the data in matching accounts. When conflicting data are found, you will be prompted by the Merge operation conflict dialog to decide whether to overwrite the current Sticky Password Account with the imported data, or to create a new Account in Sticky Password.
8) After Sticky Password has imported the passwords you have selected, you will be prompted to remove passwords still retained in the system cache. Click the box to Remove passwords from system cache, and then select “Only imported passwords” or “All unprotected passwords”. Click “Remove” to clear the passwords from the system cache, or “Finish” to exit the Import process without deleting the passwords.
9) Click “Save” to save the changes you have made with the database.
Frequently asked questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest