Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Please post here questions and problems with filling forms and account details on websites.
only_love

Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Post by only_love » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I am using Sticky Password 5 (version 5.0.2.199) as my main Pw manager Software. This is the best software I've ever used :) !

It still work perfectly with Chrome 9. However, After updating to Chrome 10, there is some undesired problem with this software, :
+ With the site which I has only one ID & Password, it can autofill fastly to log on webstie
+ But this the site contain more than 2 Username & Password that I have to choose which one I want to sign in, the autofill can fill the information what I choose ! (For example, I have 2 acoounts in gmail (A n B). After connect to the log-on page of Gmail, the StickyPwManager will drop down a list for me to choose between account A and account B that I desire to log on. However, when I choose one of them, the autofill engine can not fill it and the Chrome lag for a while )

So it make me very inconvenient when using Chrome Browser to sign in a website !

As my opinion, it may not compatible with Chrome 10. But who know this issue, please help me !
Thanks in advance !

ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Re: Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Post by ondrej.novak » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi only_love,

We have released a new build of Sticky Password that fixes the problem you describe.

You can download the installation package 5.0.2.200 here:

http://www.stickypassword.com/en/download

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about Sticky Password.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Problems with websites”