Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Please post here questions and problems with filling forms and account details on websites.

Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Postby only_love » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I am using Sticky Password 5 (version 5.0.2.199) as my main Pw manager Software. This is the best software I've ever used :) !

It still work perfectly with Chrome 9. However, After updating to Chrome 10, there is some undesired problem with this software, :
+ With the site which I has only one ID & Password, it can autofill fastly to log on webstie
+ But this the site contain more than 2 Username & Password that I have to choose which one I want to sign in, the autofill can fill the information what I choose ! (For example, I have 2 acoounts in gmail (A n B). After connect to the log-on page of Gmail, the StickyPwManager will drop down a list for me to choose between account A and account B that I desire to log on. However, when I choose one of them, the autofill engine can not fill it and the Chrome lag for a while )

So it make me very inconvenient when using Chrome Browser to sign in a website !

As my opinion, it may not compatible with Chrome 10. But who know this issue, please help me !
Thanks in advance !
only_love

Re: Sticky Password may be not compatible with Chrome 10

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi only_love,

We have released a new build of Sticky Password that fixes the problem you describe.

You can download the installation package 5.0.2.200 here:

http://www.stickypassword.com/en/download

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about Sticky Password.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Problems with websites