I have tried several times but it still does not work properly. Just to help you in your fix resolution, my workaround is the following:
On a PC (windows7 and also XP) that already have a fix Firefox browser installed.
1/ Plug-in USB flash drive that contains:
- Portable Firefox 5 (with plugin “npSPAutofill.dll” in I(flash drive):\FirefoxPortable\Data\plugins)
- Portable Sticky Password 188.8.131.52
NB: I also tried with plugin in I(flash drive):\FirefoxPortable\App\DefaultData\plugins
2/ Launch from USB flash drive:
- portable Firefox.exe
3/ Click on Sticky password icon located on the Firefox portable browser:
- Error message “ Autofill complementary module not installed”(see attached)
- Close Portable Firefox, to finalize installation of “ Autofill complementary module”
- Then restart portable Firefox and now stickypassword works fine.
- Issue is the same each time you close & restart Sticky Pasword portable or each time you unplug & plug the USB flash drive. Means all the time.
- Close the “ Autofill complementary module installation” windows
- Then clic again on the Sticky password icon located on the firefox portable browser
- All your identity account appear and can be used normally with autofill function
- However each time you open new identity, the “ Autofill complementary module installation” windows reappear again.
4/ While if you click on Sticky password icon located in Systray icon bar of windows:
- Click one of your identity, then
- It opens directly the Firefox fix browser installed on the computer.
Thank you for your interest, I find that as Portable Firefox is the only compatible browser with Portable StickyPassword it could be interesting to have it easy launch for full mobility and compatibility!
- Autofill module error.jpg (234.09 KiB) Viewed 9064 times