Does not work with InDesign.

Please post here problems with web browsers and applications.

Does not work with InDesign.

Postby jonerickson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Purchased and installed Sticky Password Pro on Saturday night (Feb. 25, 2012). Then InDesign started acting bizarre on Sunday. I've spend most of Monday and Tuesday with Adobe Tech Support, uninstalled and reinstalled three different versions of Creative Suite three times. Hours and hours of time and frustration. Only after two days did I think to Google "Sticky Password, InDesign." Sure enough - a known problem since at least last June (2011). If a problem has been know about, especially one that keep a user for using expensive, professional-level software on their computer, a fix shouldn't wait until the next version... a fix should be found right away. Who would have dreamed that a browser password program would be in conflict with a desktop pubishing program.

There is no conflict with Illustrator, Photoshop or Acrobat.

I'm very disappointed in Sticky Password.

I've followed up with Adobe, and they have no documentation on this problem. But they are adding to their database. Hopefully, this will save another person hours of furstration and effort. While I like your program, InDesign is far more important to me that Sticky Password. I'll be asking for a full refund. Sorry, can't wait until you have Version 6 ready to release.
jonerickson

Re: Does not work with InDesign.

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Dear jonerickson,

we are really sorry that you have such experience with our product.

Sticky Password 6 which fixes this problem is nearly finished.

I would like to offer you to install the betaversion right now and then we will of course give you a free Sticky Password 6 license. Would it be suitable for you please?

Let me know.

You can download the Beta right now at:

http://www.stickypassword.com/support/beta-program

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Problems with web browsers and applications