aleksandr.voloshko wrote:Hi Mohamed,
Do you have Windows 7 x64 on all computers? Do you have users with same rights on all computers?
Try to copy favicons to the next folder: "C:\Documents and Settings\[User name]\Application Data\Lamantine\Sticky Password\favicons".
Thank you for your post. To answer your questions.
1. All the four machines are mine and not of any family members.
2. They all have Windows 7 x64
3. They all the the same "Administrative Rights" and the UAC is set to default.
4. The Sticky Password data is kept in the cloud in "Dropbox" and automatically gets synced between the computers.
5. When I upgraded to the beta version 5, it deleted all my favicons on three computers out of the four. Out of 140 icons it only left 5 or 6.
6. I had a backup of all my 140 favicons and therefore I copied them to the appropriate "Lamatine" sub-directory.
7. This thread was to report a bug in beta version 5.