PW Callout Window

Please post here questions and problems which doesn´t fit to any other category.

PW Callout Window

Postby Sticks » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 am

Howdy all:

I'm new to SP and have only been using it for a few weeks now and love it. So for I haven't had any problems at all though I would like see a more user friendly editor/help section in the database manager for us not-so-code savvy peeps. :D
I have two questions regarding auto log-on:
- When I start-up my browser (FireFox 4.0) for the 1st time and head to the Gmail log in. I get a very convenient call-out bubble or pop-up bubble offering a selection of which account I want to access. This only occurs once during that period my browser is open. I.e. When I exit Gmail and return later to the logon screen I do not get that pop-up selection screen. Instead I use the SP Icon and make my selection from there.
However, if I close FF4 and reopen it, the pop-up selection window returns. Is there a configuration setting I can set to enable that window to pop open each time I return to that logon screen?

- The other question I have is: After SP has entered my login/password into no particular site I chosen, sometimes SP will only enter the LI/PW and auto log in and sometimes it will not. This occurs at frequent site I enter where 80% of the time it works.

Thanks for any insight you can provide me.
Bill
Sticks
New user

Re: PW Callout Window

Postby ondrej.novak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi Bill,

thank you for your message.

Regarding your questions:

1) Does the pop-up bubble appear if you refresh the page? Is the URL of the Gmail page the same after the start of Firefox and when returning to the logon screen?

2) The automatic activation of an account after loading is optional. You can set it in Manage Database - select the account and press "Edit" - select "Links" tab - check/uncheck the checkbox "Automatically activate account after loading". Or do you have problems on one exact site where you are sometimes automatically logged-in and sometimes not?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby Sticks » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Hello Ondrej:

Thank you for your quick response.
Answers to your Q's:
1. The popup bubble appears only once per FF4.0 session. That is to say it will not re-appear until I restart FF4.0. The Gmail logon URL is same each time and the refresh/reload current page has no effect.

2. The automatic activation not working appears to be 80/20% i.e: 80 working. It does not seem to be any particular site. I've verified that the "automatic activate" has been checked. A few I changed the radio button from to "web page" to the "specific address appearing as a 2nd choice."

Bill
Sticks
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Bill,

we´ve made many improvements in Firefox support.

Are you still experiencing these issues please?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Other