Help with Upgrade

Please post here questions and problems with upgrading or updating Sticky Password.

Help with Upgrade

Postby CARDScraps » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Quoting the FAQ:
How can I upgrade to the new Sticky Password 4?

To celebrate the release of Sticky Password 4, now through January 31, 2010, all Sticky Password customers are able to upgrade to the new version for FREE. Simply send us your current registration key (License Key) and proof-of-purchase using the convenient customer support form. Upon confirmation of your purchase in the customer database, your new License Key and installation instructions will be sent to your confirmed email address.

I have contacted support twice now with my information on the two copies of Sticky Password I have purchased and have not received a reply or any other indication that my support requests were received. I'm hoping that someone can help me as I'd like to receive the free upgrade to version 4 as stated in the FAQ quoted above.

Is there maybe a problem with the support emails not going through?

Thanks,
Brenda Cook
CARDScraps
New user

Re: Help with Upgrade

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Brenda,

we received both your e-mails. I replied at the first one but it probably hasn´t arrived. I´m sorry for the complication.

I sent you your new License Key again today.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby CARDScraps » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm

I still have not received anything - it's possibly due to the email address. As I stated in the email, the original email address that is linked to the registration keys is no longer valid. I gave you my new email address but still haven't recieved anything. I received notification that there was a reply to this thread without problems, but nothing from customer support containing my two new registration keys.

Can you please resend them?

Thanks,
Brenda Cook
CARDScraps
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 am

Hi Brenda,

I´ve resend the License Key once more. They were send to the same e-mail address that you use here at the Forum (I received your last e-mail from this address). Is this the right one please?
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby CARDScraps » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 am

No, I'm still not getting them. I'm not sure if maybe a SPAM blocker is catching them on the server side or not. I check my junk email folder every day before anything gets deleted. I just searched through my deleted items which hasn't been emptied in over a week and nothing is in their either. I'm really thinking it's a problem with the cardscraps spam protection falsely identifying your emails.
Can you please either send them to an alternate email - bcook at bcaccents dot com or send them to me via private message here in your forum.

I appreciate your time in this matter.

Brenda Cook
CARDScraps
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Brenda,

I´ve sent you your License Keys again - to the new e-mail address and via private message at the forum. Please let me know if it arrived this time.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby CARDScraps » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Thank you so much. I did receive the registration keys at the new address so it definitely had to be a problem with the other email account.

I appreciate you assistance.

Brenda
CARDScraps
New user

Return to Upgrade, update problems