Firefox Portablle 8.0.1 Autofill Plug-In's (2) Glitchs

Firefox Portablle 8.0.1 Autofill Plug-In's (2) Glitchs

Postby tgindy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

I just replaced Firefox (Install Version) three days ago with Firefox Portable 8.0.1 from http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable -- The preferred location to secure Firefox Portable.

Firefox Portable is "trouble-free" compared to the corresponding Firefox 8.0.1 (and prior) installations, and with virtually no "unresponsive javascript" messages.

There are (2) Sticky Password Build 505241 glitches:

[1] SP Autofill "unresponsive script" is the only script-error experienced with Firefox Portable. Whereas, SP Autofill unresponsive script has shown up frequently under the past few Firefox install versions.

[2] SP Autofill Plug-In must be re-installed after every computer re-boot. The Process -- Click on the SP "X" Caption Button THEN click on "Sticky Password Autofill Plug-In not installed THEN exit Firefox Portable while the plug-in quickly installs THEN reload Firefox Portable. This recurring glitch is actually quick to re-fix for each operating session -- But this should not be necessary.

SP's Caption Button in SP Settings correctly shows both Mozilla Firefox and Firefox Portable to be installed in Sticky Password at all times, regardless of Autofill's working status, before or after, Autofill's computer re-boot and subsequent re-installation.
tgindy

Re: Firefox Portablle 8.0.1 Autofill Plug-In's (2) Glitchs

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi,

could you please describe more exactly the first issue with "unresponsive script"? Maybe make some screenshot?

Our developers are already working on the second issue with Portable Firefox autofill plugin installation.

It should be fixed in next maintenance release.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby EasterSudharta » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 am

Same here i had the same issue. Is this fix already?
Make Money Online
Two things inspire me to awe -- the starry heavens above and the moral universe within.
EasterSudharta

Postby EasterSudharta » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:20 am

Plugin-container bug report
I'm having a problem that started in ver 9 and continues through 10.0.2. I use two plugins, Flash and RealPlayer.
Make Money Online
Two things inspire me to awe -- the starry heavens above and the moral universe within.
EasterSudharta

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi,

which version of Sticky Password are you using please? This problem should be fixed in Sticky Password 5.0.6.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password PRO