Sticky Password & TrialPay! Am I deceived?

Sticky Password & TrialPay! Am I deceived?

Postby alirezanasibi » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 am

Yesterday I decided to purchase Sticky Password pro and I found out I can do it via a link provided by Sticky Password for TrialPay. That is, I was required to buy one of the offers in TrialPay to get Sticky Password Pro for free. That's exactly what I did. When done & received confirmation and license key of Big Fish Key, I checked and got this message:
" Your TrialPay order is pending. If you have met the offer requirements of Big Fish Games, the completion will be confirmed soon. Please check again in 5 minutes." While I have the confirmation around 12 hours ago, I still see same message and no news from TrialPay and Sticky Password despite I contacted their support! :(
Am I deceived?
alirezanasibi
New user

Re: Sticky Password & TrialPay! Am I deceived?

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi,

we are already communicating on our support.

We are doing our best to resolve this problem. I´ve already sent a request to TrialPay about this problem as it seems that it´s not on our side.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby alirezanasibi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 am

ondrej.novak wrote:Hi,

we are already communicating on our support.

We are doing our best to resolve this problem. I´ve already sent a request to TrialPay about this problem as it seems that it´s not on our side.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Here is the latest status of the situation:

I got a response from TrialPay telling me I am not allowed for the free program as I have connected their server via proxy. Yes, I am in a business trip ( I am regularly ) in a country where placing order to TrialPay is restricted. I already explained to them that I will be back to Taiwan in few days and I had no solution but connecting them via proxy! I am already charged for Big Fish Game while the offer ( Sticky Password ) is NOT given to me!! I told them I can provide whatever docs they may need to prove my words. No answer to my message yet...It's a pity they treat their customers so.... :(
alirezanasibi
New user

Postby alirezanasibi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 am

I received the most customer-respectful answer from Sticky Password sales team. Thank you Sticky Password people, indeed. :)
alirezanasibi
New user

Sticky Password TrialPay Am I deceived

Postby Alexiaymej » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 am

Hi,

I have tried everything in Sandoboxie, but I am unable to make Sticky Password manager work with IE 8. Their Caption Button is not present and it falls from time to time. How can I make it work with Sanboxie? Shall I contact them or is there a workaround here or what shall I do?

Please help

Thank you

Lenny
Alexiaymej

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi,

please send us your issue at support@stickypassword.com to discuss it with our technical support.

In order to assist us in resolving your issue, kindly send us the information included in the Sticky Password 'System info' file.

The System info file can be found by

1) Right-clicking on the Sticky Password icon in the System tray icon
2) Select Help
3) Click on "System info..."

A window will appear with the pertinent Sticky Password technical information that will be used to analyze your issue. NO passwords are included in this information! We do NOT know or collect any password information.

4) Click the Copy button and paste it in a response to your e-mail.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password PRO