Problems importing

Please post here only problems with Sticky Password database - unable to read, damaged database etc.
ardee

Problems importing

Post by ardee » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Hello,

When I try to import the text file that was exported from RoboForm 7, I get an "Error importing database. Not enough memory" error from Sticky Password.

And when I try to import directly from the RoboForm 7 print window, I get an error that says: "No unprotected passwords were found."

I found a two-year-old posting here about the latter error: The support person promised to resolve it and post back, but never posted back and, as far as I can tell, never resolved it either.

Can you help me fix one of these two errors so I can import my RoboForm 7 passwords into Stick Password?

Thank you.

Evzen
Experienced user

Re: Problems importing

Post by Evzen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 am

@ardee:
Ah, so you are using RoboForm 7... you should have better stated that in the RoboForm 6 import thread...
As I wrote in that thread - see the point 3) in http://www.stickypassword.com/support/faq#faq_63 about switching off the "new PrintList dialog" in RoboForm.

The import works like a charm...
Blame the RoboForm guys for intentionally creating obstacles for users willing to switch to another password mananger.

Return to “Problems with database”