SP and Chome 25.

Please post here questions and problems with upgrading or updating Sticky Password.

SP and Chome 25.

Postby j.v.osch » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello,

I have installed version 25 of chrome, and now don't install the plugin from SP.

Please help

J v Osch
j.v.osch
New user

Re: SP and Chome 25.

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 am

Hello, please follow the steps in our FAQ and let us know if that will not help: http://www.stickypassword.com/support/faq#faq_65
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby j.v.osch » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm

petr.pinkas wrote:Hello, please follow the steps in our FAQ and let us know if that will not help: http://www.stickypassword.com/support/faq#faq_65

It didn't help.
j.v.osch
New user

Postby Evzen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't want to sound impolite, but - are you really expecting a help if you don't bother providing ANY piece of useful information?

Come on, people! You wouldn't probably expect a car repair service to help you if you just tell them "it doesn't work" over the phone... So why do you expect that with computers?!
Evzen
Experienced user

Postby j.v.osch » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:29 pm

This is the error report.

j.v.osch
New user

Postby Evzen » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Give more details about your environment and about what exactly are you doing!

Are you saying that it worked before upgrade to Chrome 25? What Chrome version it was then?
What operating system do you have?
Do you have administrative rights, or is your Windows user account restricted?
What's your Chrome setup? Is it installed normally (i.e. into Program Files), or is it perhaps a non-admin installation (i.e. in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application)?
Were both programs (Chrome and Sticky) installed under the same Windows user account, or was maybe each application installed under different account?
Are there perhaps some instances of CHROME.EXE still running when you try to install the plugin? (you can see it in Windows Task Manager)
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Upgrade, update problems