App freezes / PersistentCookie

Please report here any crashes, errors, application hanging issues etc.

App freezes / PersistentCookie

Postby thebiggestnoob » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Windows 7- 64bit

I have added multiple Gmail logins.When I open StickyPassword window>>Web Accounts>>right click on Gmail>>Edit>> from there by pressing the blue icon I can switch between all my Gmail logins and manage their settings.When I click the little "Change" button on the right side of that window then click "Define Settings Manually" I can disable the "Stay Logged In" feature that many websites have.When I change the value to "False" then I click "OK" then I click "Logins" on the right side in order to go back to my other logins and do the same change. when I click that Logins button and press the blue button to choose another Gmail account the SticyPassword freezes.This happens randomly and not ALL the time though.If the program is frozen and I click anywhere on the window the Microsoft Windows resorts the program is no responding so my only option is to force close it.The good thing is that when I open StickyPassword after a crash,it asks for master password x)
thebiggestnoob
New user

Re: App freezes / PersistentCookie

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Do you have such problems only with this account? Have you tried it also with other accounts?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby thebiggestnoob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

ondrej.novak wrote:Do you have such problems only with this account?

I was not able to reproduce the problem with Yahoo accounts.It seems that Gmail has a bad luck.Just few seconds ago I right clicked on Gmail account in Web Applications area>>Edit>> and the program froze.This time I didn't even go into the details area that I described on previous section.Then I tried again and it didn't freeze.Most of the time it works perfect but sometimes it doesn't and I was not able to find any pattern of when it works and when it doesn't, this seems completely random to me.
Never had any problems with other web accounts.This problem is not something that bothers me that much as a user. I just wanted to report this bug.Thanks.

P.S.
Sticky Password Pro
Version: 6.0.9.439
Win7 64-bit
thebiggestnoob
New user

Postby Evzen » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am

I would try to export all records from the database to XML (using "Select items to export" and then "Select all"; NOT using the "Export entire database"), delete the database file, create a new database and import the data from XML.
Maybe it will help...
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Errors, crashes