Menu items number

If you have any ideas how we can improve Sticky Password, ideas for new features etc. post it here.

Menu items number

Postby ellison » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Is there anyway to increase the login items shown under a group category ,when accessed from the browser toolbar icon?.Im finding version 6 really clumsy in this respect :(
I have some 230 logins under forum category and the menu only shows 11 at a time and i have to keep clicking "more accounts" which shows another 11 ,then "more accounts" etc etc.Version 5 showed many more than 11.I dont want to open the main gui ,this is counter intuitive ,and if thats the way sticky passwords is going ,whats the point in having the browser plugin icon at all?.I really feel like putting version 5 back on just for this reason alone ..sigh :roll:
ellison
New user

Re: Menu items number

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi,

could you please send us a screenshot of this issue?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby ellison » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm

passwords.jpg
passwords.jpg (116.44 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Hi sorry for the late post.Actually its only 6 (not 11) logins showing before i have to click "more accounts" under each group folder.Version 5 was much better functioning with more logins available.
ellison
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi,

have you created these accounts manually or imported them from some application?

In order to assist us in resolving your issue, kindly send us the information included in the Sticky Password 'System info' file.

The System info file can be found by

1) Right-clicking on the Sticky Password icon in the System tray icon
2) Select Help
3) Click on "System info..."

A window will appear with the pertinent Sticky Password technical information that will be used to analyze your issue. NO passwords are included in this information! We do NOT know or collect any password information.

4) Click the Copy button and paste it in a response to this post.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests