[Feature Request] Compact Menu Items/Spacing between lines

If you have any ideas how we can improve Sticky Password, ideas for new features etc. post it here.

[Feature Request] Compact Menu Items/Spacing between lines

Postby chooquette » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi there,

I would like to suggest a much more compact line spacing in menus, especially for logins and web accounts. I have +1000 web accounts and the navigation from Sticky Password's icon in Firefox is quite tiresome. The same goes for logins to website where on some I have +30 logins.

Thanks for considering my request.
chooquette
New user

Re: [Feature Request] Compact Menu Items/Spacing between lin

Postby Evzen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm afraid that with such a HUGE amount of accounts
- you are really an exception
- more compact menu spacing won't help in your case at all

You should better look at changing the way you work with Sticky - organize accounts into groups, use the search box or even start using the Quick Launch Box.

Out of curiosity - are you really ACTIVELY using all the 1000+ accounts? And 30+ logins for one website, that also doesn't sound much like a "common usage"...
Evzen
Experienced user

Re: [Feature Request] Compact Menu Items/Spacing between lin

Postby chooquette » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm

You are right, I am of course not using them all of them often. Most of them are inactive but the active ones are buried deep when in the middle or end of the alphabet. It's just a request for a more compact display (even Gmail propose this type of option now). I would use the search feature if it were snappier. Currently, it's very slow and cumbersome. I don't think it comes from my machine (specs: Intel Core i7, 12GB RAM, Win7 64-bit Enterprise, no Java). I find that the font size is right but there is too much space between the lines that's all.
chooquette
New user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests