Two questions...........

This forum is for beta testers only.
Please only post here if you are testing a recent beta version.

Two questions...........

Postby keiffer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi,

My beta version of SP4 has exceeded the 45 day trial and I'm unable to edit entries. Is there a way to get this extended?

The answer to the next question might be obvious but I'm new to SP. Let's say I'm shopping online and have filled my shopping cart and I proceed to the checkout. I'm presented with a login screen. The login info is already in SP. How do get it into the login and password boxes? I see the icon in the upper right corner of the browser window. I can navigate to the account. If I either left click or right click, it just opens up another window for that website. Does this have something to do with the trial version being expired?

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith
keiffer

Re: Two questions...........

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Keith,

we can extend your Beta if you are a licensed Sticky Password 3 (or previous version) user and you provide us some feedback on Sticky Password 4 Beta as was written in the Beta invitation e-mail. If you are not you can buy a License.

Regarding the second question: doesn´t it fill automatically? From the Sticky button in the upper right corner just click on the login (first possibility in the menu). Also please write me the URL of this e-shop and we´ll check it if it works correctly.

Please send me an e-mail with this information at support@stickypassword.com and note that you posted this issue at the Forum.

Thank you.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Beta 4.0