SP4 Rocks

This forum is for beta testers only.
Please only post here if you are testing a recent beta version.

SP4 Rocks

Postby JV_UK » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I first discovered Sticky Password in 2006; quite by mistake. Normally mistakes cost dearly, but not in this case. I have tried the best-known password manager out there, but "something" just wasn't quite right. I also hate the fact that it installs a toolbar in your browser.

Sticky Password has honestly changed the way I browse the web forever. And not only the web, but also my instant message programmes are now covered/protected. There are so many possibilities; it's unreal.

The virtual keyboard is one of my favourite features. Solid, safe & secure. The new interface in Sticky Password 4 complements Vista really well. It looks like it's meant to be there. It makes you want to use the program. Well done developers!

Sticky Password 4 is more user-friendly than previous versions, but I never struggled with the previous versions anyway. It takes a bit to get used to, but after that, it's pretty straightforward. It's also the most innovative password manager on the market today.

I always promote Sticky Password on my websites, because I believe in it so much. I don't get paid a penny by the Sticky Password developers, but I feel it's my moral obligation to other internet users to make them aware of the fact that there are other, and far better, password managers besides "The One."

I could go on and on about Sticky Password, but if you are new to it; do yourself a favour and browse their home page for a full list of features etc.

The creators/developers of Sticky Password are doing a great job and long may it continue. :D
JV_UK
New user

Re: SP4 Rocks

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi JV_UK,

many thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with Sticky Password. Through feedback from customers like you, we are able to make sure that Sticky Password is the best password manager available.

We look forward to hearing from you again.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Beta 4.0