Quicken Deluxe 2013

Please post here questions and problems which doesn´t fit to any other category.

Quicken Deluxe 2013

Postby Chuckie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

I have been using SP for while now and have just upgraded my OS to Windows 8 PRO and also to Quicken 2013 from version 2010. I do have the latest version of SP as well.
I had only small issue using SP with version 2010 of Quicken that I could live with but now that I have 2013 I am having much bigger issue.
Every time when in Quicken 2013 when I go to the ONE STEP UPDATE window to download the latest info for my accounts, after clicking to open this window, all the text in the window goes blank. When I go to copy a password from SP to this window I have to guess where the box is for each account I need to upgrade and after clicking couple times in that area the box does appear, but only that box, then I need to right click couple times to highlight the field to be able to paste the copied password. I need to do this for each password field which in my case is 4 accounts. I have noticed that this occurs when the SP logo is showing at the top of the UPDATE window but if I close SP, then all my text reappears. The only problem I have then is that I am not able to copy and paste since the program is closed.
Is this a Windows 8 issue since I have also noticed the SP logo does not appear in the upper right of IU 10 as it did in IU 9 which makes me think maybe the SP program is not fully compatible with Win 8 yet or is it that SP is not compatible with Quicken 2013.
I do not have any issues creating accounts or auto logging onto any web sites with SP account settings. It only seems to be an issue with Quicken which is a Application account. I do not have problem opening Quicken when I click on LAUNCH. It is only when I try to populate password fields in the Quicken ONE STEP UPDATE window.

Thanks
Chuckie

Re: Quicken Deluxe 2013

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi,

Sticky Password support Windows 8 in the Desktop mode. The problem with the Caption Button in IE 10 appeared only on 64bit systems. Our developers are working on it and they will fix it as soon as possible.

Regarding the Quicken 2013 issue, have you tried to add Quicken to the list of Ignored applications in Settings? That could maybe help.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby Chuckie » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 pm

How I get Quicken to be recognized as a ignored app. I went to settings and have the ADD option but where & what do I add to make the app not recognized. Do I need to use a file in Windows Explorer to make this work such as quicken.exe?

Thanks
Chuckie

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

Hi,

yes, you have to add the executable files of the problematic application to the list.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Other