I am locked out and can't get the DB unlocked

my account ID is: bwls103@gmail.com

Thanks!
Bill Slaughter
bwls
New user

Re: Lost Master password

Postby pavelkrcma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Unfortunately no. MasterPassword is really the only key to your data.
Pavel Krcma
pavelkrcma
Experienced user

Postby jacobcarl » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:24 am

i have lost my password ,how to recover. Please help .
jacobcarl

Postby ondrej.novak » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to recover a lost Master Password. We at Sticky Password do not have access to your Master Password, or to your password database. This information is stored only on your device, and always in an encrypted format.

If you have forgotten your Master Password, it is no longer possible to retrieve your passwords and logins from the encrypted database! It will be necessary to create a new Master Password for a new password database.

Because your Master Password protects also access to your StickyAccount which holds your License and encrypted cloud backups, it will also be necessary to reset your online StickyAccount.

To create a new password database with a new Master Password that you define, and reset your StickyAccount following loss of your Master Password, contact our customer support from your StickyID e-mail address at support@stickypassword.com. Our support team will reset your StickyAccount on the server and advise you about the steps to take in order to begin using Sticky Password with a new Master Password.

Please note that your local database and also your cloud backups will be deleted during the operation. Only your license info and your StickyID will be restored.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password 7