Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Postby Innuendo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Congratulations on getting a new version out the door!

However, I do have a couple questions:

1) Where did all the encryption options go? I loved having 8192-bit encryption and now I see the new version is limited to only 256-bit. Are they going to come back?

2) I see that you are being very generous with the upgrade option for existing users for the online version. What happens next year at renewal time? Are we going to be charged $29.99 for 3 users? What if we don't need 3 users?

I'm checking out the trial version now to decide if I want the offline or online version. The Android app is refusing to sync, though. It keeps returning an error 9107. I can't find a list of errors on the web site here to figure out what 9107 means. Any ideas?
Innuendo

Re: Congratulations!

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 am

Hi, we have removed the encryption methods for a reason that all devices has to have the same encryption so that they can easily communicate with each other. And mobile devices do not support those we had before. Sorry about that, but it is kind of industry standard these days.

If you will want to upgrade next year, you can upgrade just one user, no problem. And it will be $19.99

Send us this 9107 issue to support@stickypassword.com together with your system information please.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Sticky Password 7