bookmark syncronization

bookmark syncronization

Postby andrea.petrucci.1975 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 am

would be very useful to implement a function that at the start of sticky password makes bookmarks backup and syncronization of different browsers present on the computer
andrea.petrucci.1975
New user

Re: bookmark syncronization

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:45 pm

You can import your bookmarks to Sticky Password using the import feature and then you can use them from Sticky Password.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby andrea.petrucci.1975 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:05 pm

ok, but i want ad AUTOMATED import with BACKUP of old bookmark version (like SP already do with password)
andrea.petrucci.1975
New user

Postby John Flyer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 pm

To better understand your request, Andrea, I should like to know more about your usage of bookmarks in SP.

¤ What is the benefit of having bookmarks in SP?
¤ Do you save bookmarks in your browsers (SP is an additional storage) or do you only use SP as the bookmark archive?
¤ I guess you have a lot of bookmarks in SP. Does the number of items influence on the search speed in SP? (Do you run ver 6 or 7?)
¤ Do you want to access the bookmarks from the context menu (system area) even when SP is locked?

I have previously posted some comments about the bookmarks feature in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=85281

If you want a generic backup application to automate immediate backup of your files as soon as they have changed, I would recommend Genie 9 (Genie Timeline Home 2013), visit http://www.genie9.com/. Make you own choice of what files you want to back-up.
John Flyer
Experienced user

Postby John Flyer » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Sorry, I recommended Genie Timeline Home, but it is Genie Timeline Professional I have been running for years.

Today there is a 83% discount offer at BitsDuJour (USD 9.95). If you want to consider this solution, follow this link: http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/all- ... 2013-11-08
John Flyer
Experienced user

Postby andrea.petrucci.1975 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:44 pm

John Flyer wrote:To better understand your request, Andrea, I should like to know more about your usage of bookmarks in SP.

¤ What is the benefit of having bookmarks in SP?
¤ Do you save bookmarks in your browsers (SP is an additional storage) or do you only use SP as the bookmark archive?
¤ I guess you have a lot of bookmarks in SP. Does the number of items influence on the search speed in SP? (Do you run ver 6 or 7?)
¤ Do you want to access the bookmarks from the context menu (system area) even when SP is locked?

I have previously posted some comments about the bookmarks feature in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=85281

If you want a generic backup application to automate immediate backup of your files as soon as they have changed, I would recommend Genie 9 (Genie Timeline Home 2013), visit http://www.genie9.com/. Make you own choice of what files you want to back-up.

1 - benefit: i can access everywhere my bookmark like my password, cloud backup
2 - i have bookmark in my browser and SP is an additional security storage
3 - i run version 7 on win 8 and i dont' have search speed problem
4 - yes, i want access to bookmarks even when SP is looked
andrea.petrucci.1975
New user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests