Run Account Link

Run Account Link

Postby Ponder » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 am

Hello.

I had tried SP 3 for a very short time, then discovered that SP 4 has several features I need and like, and am now trying SP 4. I am by no means an expert, but I do have an observation and a suggestion for consideration.

Usually I go to the accounts listing and scroll to the Run Account Link in order to go to a particular site and to automatically log in. If this use is usual for others, then I think it might be worthwhile to allow a single click on the account name which would take you to the site and log you in, just as what happens when you click on the "Run Account Link".

I have a sense that it would be faster and easier to simply click the Account Name rather than scroll over to the menu items next to the account name and then to the "Run Account Link" item.

Ponder
Ponder
New user

Re: Run Account Link

Postby petr.pinkas » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 am

Hello Ponder,

thanks a lot for the suggestion. We know about it and we're working on it. We hope it will be available in the SP4 final release. It will be much more easier for users and more comfortable.

Regards,
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby Ponder » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 am

Thanks Petr for your answer....

When do you think SP4 will be available....I have a trial version now, but will run out of time if SP4 is not available in the next few weeks...

Ponder
Ponder
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 am

Actually we still don't know, but don't be scared, we'll send you a license number soon and you will be able to use Sticky Password 4 beta until we'll release the final version.
Thank you for testing.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests