Beta program extended through July 6!

Info about Sticky Password Beta versions

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 pm

As a reminder, Sticky Password 3 (and earlier) customers who register and participate in the special Beta version testing program will receive a free upgrade to Sticky Password 4! The Beta version is a 30 day trial license. No registration or license key is needed! Each participant in the Beta program will be contacted with further information about the next steps to upgrade prior to the end of the Beta program.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Re: Beta program extended through July 6!

Postby laynk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 am

I am using 4.0.0.83 Beta version and now it is aksing me for a registration code. I thought I would be contacted with a free registartion code. Now I am dead in the water with no access to my passwords. What should I be doing?
laynk

Postby MrMNO » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 am

I am in the same boat as laynk. What gives folks? I responded to your email with my thoughts on the new version. I even did an article on this software plugging it! This is not the way to win over new customers and a quick way to lose old ones.
We were promised a license key and now our software has expired.

Edit: I found the key was sent and burried in my spam bucket. Thanks
MrMNO
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Dear testers

You will of course obtain your License Key as we promised. But as was written in the Beta invitation e-mail, you have to give us some feedback at betatest@stickypassword.com (how is the new version working, if you like it...).

That´s because we have sent the invitation e-mail to many customers and we didn´t know who will test it... So we need definitely you e-mail with feedback to send you your License Key. The License Keys has been already sent to many testers.

Thank you.
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Beta