Importing Roboform Everywhere 7.7.6 to Sticky Password 5 Pro

Importing Roboform Everywhere 7.7.6 to Sticky Password 5 Pro

Postby freeop » Fri May 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Just got Sticky Password Pro 5 yesterday and love the way it works so far.

But I would like to import all the passwords from Roboform 7.7.6 and I having no luck. I followed the example in the FAQ and went to YouTube and found the video that showed you how to do it, but still no luck. When I saw the video, the Print List/passcards format was completely different on my Roboform. Looked more like a PDF Document instead of the view in the video.

The error message I get from SP Pro says it "Could not find "Roboform Passcards List" dialog". I believe it because the Passcards list is in a different format that SP Pro can not detect.

Is there any way to do this with the latest version of Roboform?

Thanks, and btw I tired the search feature and was not able to find anything. Wouldn't except anything I entered into the search box.
freeop

Re: Importing Roboform Everywhere 7.7.6 to Sticky Password 5

Postby ondrej.novak » Fri May 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately sometimes some problems appear with the import process from Roboform. Our developers are working on it but we are not sure that the problem is on our side.

You can try to downgrade to Roboform 6 and then to import your data to Sticky Password.

You can add your data to Sticky Password also manually. Just launch your accounts using Roboform and when you will login to a site, Sticky Password will automatically offer you to add the account to the database.

Could you please specify the search field issue? Do you mean the search field in the Manage Database window or the Quick Launch Box? Do you have any accounts already saved in your database?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password PRO 5