Hidden dialog window

Hidden dialog window

Postby lucia » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 pm

When I visit a particular website (my company's webmail), S.P. fills out the account info automatically and correctly, but I click on that page's "log in" button (I chose not to have S.P. activate it automatically), a dialog window appears half-buried in the upper right corner of my screen. I cannot drag it down. It seems that S.P. is asking me to change the password. I can partially see two fields and two buttons. The buttons say "change" and "cancel". I have to click "cancel" twice for it to close. Why is S.P. asking me to change the password and why is this dialog window in an odd place?
lucia
New user

Re: Hidden dialog window

Postby ondrej.novak » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi lucia,

could you please send me an URL of this site to test it or it´s not possible?

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby lucia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 am

Hi, Ondrej. Yes, I can send you the URL, but first I don't believe the issue is with that page itself, but the way S.P. interacts with that page. Secondly, you only be able to duplicate my issue if I gave you my access password. The half-hidden S.P. dialog window only appears when I click on "log on". However, I captured two screen shots so you can see it for yourself. I saved the files as jpg. Can I send them to you somehow? I can send them as gif or png also. Thanks! Lucia
lucia
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi lucia,

many thanks for your reply.

Please send me this issue (you can copy this conversation) and the screenshots at support@stickypassword.com.

I will discuss it with our developers.

Of course we won´t ask you to give us your password for this site.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password 4