Trouble with Buy SP 6 Pro

Trouble with Buy SP 6 Pro

Postby St.Anger » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 am

Hi!My name is Kirill. In advance I'm Sorry for my bad English, but in Russian Forum SP , "Nobody's home"

I have the key to SP 5 , and want to upgrade to version SP6 for 3 computers. Your store puts the amount of 899,40 RUB. But when it comes to pay, money can not be withdrawal from my card ! The data from the card are correct 100%, on my card account 995.87 RUB. Why I can't pay 899 RUB?

BTW , tried through PayPal, but it is billed at the rate 1002 RUB. There is more than normal price by Visa (899.40 RUB) . Thank you.
St.Anger
New user

Re: Trouble with Buy SP 6 Pro

Postby ondrej.novak » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi,

I can see, that you have made two orders when you tried to pay for the product. I can explain you what probably caused the difference between these prices:

You made your first order in RUB in our shopping cart. We have a fix price in RUB 899.40 for this product. This fix price was set by Lamantine Software. Your second order was made in USD. The price is 29.99 USD. It seems that the price was converted to RUB on your PayPal account accordingly to the current exchange rates. That could be the reason why it´s higher.

Regarding the payment problem, unfortunately we don´t know why your credit card has been declined. I will try to ask our e-commerce provider Cleverbridge for more info. You can also contact this company directly with questions about your order at cs@cleverbridge.com. You can find this info in the confirmation of your order.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Sticky Password PRO 6