Access Secure memos from tray

Access Secure memos from tray

Postby UPieper » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

I'm still using V5 of Sticky Password and it's working perfectly for my needs at the moment. I've just checked the new V6 again and I'm sure it's an excellent piece of software BUT there's one thing I'm really missing from V5 which keeps me away from updating.....I maintain a lot of secure memos (22) for all kind of confidential data. I find it very convenient to be able to quickly access that data from the tray icon directly without starting a browser or having to open other windows (the less clicks the better it is from an ergonomical standpoint).

Please tell me if there is any chance that you will be adding back that functionality from V5 into V6....

Thanks in advance for considering that

Regards,

Max
UPieper
New user

Re: Access Secure memos from tray

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 am

Hi,

at this moment we are not planning to move it back to systray, but we will discuss this as some users will find that useful, so maybe in the future we will move it back.

Thanks for the feedback.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Re: Access Secure memos from tray

Postby UPieper » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Petr,

just a clarification: I don't ask to move it back to the tray...it's more like copying the functionality to the tray. Maybe you could even make it optional, for instance by adding a checkmark in options "access secure memos from tray & caption button".

Regards,

Max
UPieper
New user

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests