"remove the limitations" pop up

Please post here questions and problems which doesn´t fit to any other category.

"remove the limitations" pop up

Postby ldb » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 pm

I installed SP on a Windows 7 64 bit HP system. I am using Firefox 14.0 as my default browser. I had SP import the passwords from FF only. I have IE , but do not use it. SP imported <15 accounts with passwords. I deleted some of them and added some for a total of 8. I also created 1 identity. After only a couple of days I began getting the above pop up. These became more numerous and it got so that everytime I clicked on a login button I would get the pop up. This all happened in <1 week.

I guess I think I was within the limitations of the free version so what may have happened to cause SP to give me these messages?

Thanks
ldb
New user

Re: "remove the limitations" pop up

Postby petr.pinkas » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:29 am

Hello, please attach the pop-up here so we can see which one it is. Also let us know when this pop-up shows up.

Thanks
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby ldb » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm

[*everytime I clicked on a login button I would get the pop up. This all happened in <1 week.]

I have already uninstalled the program as it had become unusable. I have not decided if I want to go through this again. If I do, I will come back and post a picture. I guess I just suspected that you people would know which one I was speaking of and could perhaps help me before I decided to retry this.
ldb
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi,

I understand you. But a screenshot of this popup would help us much because you shouldn´t such popup everytime you launch Sticky Password.

We are sending such popups with special offers only several times every year.

Please let us know and we will do our best to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby ldb » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 pm

I downloaded and set up the next version after the one I had issues with. I have been using this and have recently received an update. I have been running it for about a week without issues. Not sure what happened the first time.
ldb
New user

Postby ldb » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 pm

I spoke too soon. I failed to activate my identity. Once doing so, I am starting to get popups. I have 1 identity and 9 web accounts. This just started, last time it got so bad I had to uninstall the program. Here is a picture of the popup:
sticky.JPG
sticky.JPG (67.05 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
ldb
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 pm

And when this pop-up appears?
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby ldb » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Right after I click on the Login button after SP has filled in the login fields. I was not getting these until I activated a single identity. I have gotten 3 of these already today.
ldb
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 pm

It is possible that Sticky Password is trying to create another Identity, which is out of limits of the FREE version, so the pop-up appears with a reason. We will check this, but sometimes when you fill forms, it wants you to create an Identity and that may be the issue.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Postby ldb » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:08 pm

I typically get one when logging in to Facebook and financial sites like bank and credit card accounts.
ldb
New user

Postby petr.pinkas » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:39 am

We have reproduced this issue, it is really a bug and it will be fixed, thank you for reporting this.
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Other